Re: Healers in Swenstown

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 12:02:12 +0100 (BST)

It is? Oh. Ah, p81. I must be remembering HW or something, or just getting confused (it happens!). So we can effectively forget Major Healing - it's so rare it barely exists at all. "Rare and special" really means it, not "rare and special unless you're a PC".

A quick Q on resistances, then. We're told that feats have to be exactly applicable to the situation (or take modifiers, presumably). We're also told that the resistance to magical healing, for a Dying patient, is 14. But the CA Feat "heal dying" (ST p39) has a "5W" next to it. So when does that 14 apply?

> So the vast majority of the healers in Swenstown
> aren't going to be
> instantaneously healing anybody. Some will get lucky
> with a feat (getting a complete Success

5W2 ability say (competent god-talker) v a resistance of 14, a Complete won't be *that* uncommon?

Win tickets to the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany with Yahoo! Messenger. http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/fifaworldcup_uk/