Re: Re: Starting a new website - Issaries fan policy a problem?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 17:26:42 +0100 (BST)

(nods) That's roughly what I expected - maybe five minutes for me to write an email explaining what I'm planning, and a couple of weeks delay while the people at Issaries (who may have other things to do with their time despite you now doing most of the hard work) get around to saying "yes, but". Hardly a disaster, just something I have to remember to do.

It's just that so far I've had no need to apply. For once, much of the seriously derivative stuff I've been working on will come out in hard-copy before it goes on-line: and the rest is delayed waiting for me to have time to finish it.

All New Yahoo! Mail � Tired of Vi_at_gr@! come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html