Re: Starting a new website - Issaries fan policy a problem?

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 17:14:16 -0000

> I think from what I've heard it's worth trying to put a site
> together, so I think I'll give it a whirl (famous last words -
> probably take ages to pull together now I've said it!). I hope the
> dearth of new material (and the Red Cow book looks like a splendid
> exception) will not continue and people will start "publishing" again
> (it's kinda weird to think of bunging something up on your website
> as "publishing", especially when it's a couple of excel spreadsheets
> or a dodgy handwritten map scan, but there ya go!). I've been with
> Glorantha since appx 1980 (ouch!), and I remember *vividly* how
> important the web, fan sites, and the hardcopy fanzines were during
> the Dark Nineties to keeping Glorantha alive!

Sarah - that is great news! Just send a quick email off to Issaries and they'll get the license out to you nice and quick. And then you can post your stuff to your heart's content! Just send us all a link so we can see it when it is up and running.

BTW, have you checked out David Dunham's site? http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html

Jeff