Re: powerful augments

From: Philippe Sigaud <sigaud_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 22:01:26 +0200

Jane Williams a �crit :
> That was another thing we did when we re-wrote the
> Swords PCs. Kept the skills we were interested in as
> distinct, grouped the rest as keywords, writing our
> own keywords where needed. Just as the big NPCs are
> presented, more or less.
>
> Here, I think most of this is public:
> http://www.herewardslegion.info/wikka/wikka.php?wakka=CharacterPages
> Character sheets off there.
>
> Keywords here:
> http://www.herewardslegion.info/wikka/wikka.php?wakka=KeyWords
> the ones we've invented are public, ones copied in
> from copyright sources are locked to players only.
>
> The PCs aren't as high level as yours, but the ideas
> on presentation may help.

It helps, thanks Jane. It's an interesting presentation, not far from the official rules, as far as I can tell. I guess I'll have to try and use keywords. We did not understood them many years ago, in our first fumbling steps with Hero Wars and never thought of using them again. But I'm warming to the idea.

Interesting Wiki, btw, I'll read it more thoroughly ASAP.

  Philippe