Re: powerful augments

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 21:18:21 +0100 (BST)

Not very, no.

> I guess I'll have to try and use keywords. We did
> not understood them
> many years ago, in our first fumbling steps with
> Hero Wars and never
> thought of using them again. But I'm warming to the
> idea.

The problem it will probably give you is how to handle skill increases for keywords. We bypass the whole thing by simply ignoring the rules on character development: when we feel it's appropriate for a skill to go up, or a new one to be added, we do. No rules or limits needed. But I doubt if many groups could cope with that level of apparent anarchy :)

> Interesting Wiki, btw, I'll read it more thoroughly
> ASAP.
There's a lot of stuff there: many years of Chronicles from a PBeM, for one thing. Enjoy!

Yahoo! Messenger - with free PC-PC calling and photo sharing. http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com