RE: Re: Getting injured (etc) multiple times - cumulative wounds

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 16:20:42 -0600

>From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
>
> > But it's pretty rare. Because, as you say,
> > losing and getting the
> > injury means you're out of the contest. And who's
> > going to go looking for
> > another fight while wounded (outside of D&D)?
>
>"Looking for", probably not, but having one thrust
>upon them - ...

Yes, which is why I said "rare" and not "unheard of" or "impossible." Happens in my games too - you witnessed it with Kerstin's character in the PBEM (IIRC, she had three or more stacked up at once).

I was just commenting to Trotsky that his observations on frequency matched mine. For whatever that's worth.

Mike

Try the next generation of search with Windows Live Search today! http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/searchlaunch/?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline