Re: Getting injured (etc) multiple times - cumulative wounds

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 18:59:14 -0000

Not at all, but thats not what we are talking about here.

> Whats problematic is when a character is allowed to simply pound
away at
> precisely the same goal round after round until a complete defeat
occurs.
> Yeah, in that case, you're going back to the traditional RPG
model.

which is what we aretalking about and to be honest HQ doesn't do it at all. Something like the Hero System is far far superior.

However, if you are old skool rpg but want crunch in your game then just stick to the extended contest is all I am saying. Its plenty crunchy for me. Some of the more story leaning guys even lobby against the EC, but I like it.

Just my dos euros! :^L

Regards
Rob