Re:Pagan vs. Heathen

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 22:40:08 -0000

> I don't have ILH2 yet. So I'm not sure about the details of the
religion (I
> work off of Nick Brooke's speculative work). I'm assuming that
> they're sorta Malkioni at least, however. All of the official
> stuff I've seen say they are.

I seem to recall that there is some confusion on this point, not least among the Malkioni and Carmanians themselves. Sure, the Carmanians *say* they follow Malkion (or, rather, 'Malakinus') but it's kind of debatable, since they manage to disagree about things that even the Loskalmi and Rokari can agree on. Certainly, they say that the God everyone else is worshipping (i.e. Makan) is actually the Devil, which doesn't exactly endear them to the other Malkioni. So, I think they're something of a boundary case.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic