RE: Re:Pagan vs. Heathen

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 16:03:10 -0600

>From: "ttrotsky2" <TTrotsky_at_...>
>
>Orthodox: Rokari
>Heretical: Loskalmi, Arkati, Flagellants, etc.
>Infidels: Vadeli, Brithini, Carmanians, etc.
>Pagans: Orlanthi, etc.
>Heathens: Telmori, etc.

Cool.

I don't have ILH2 yet. So I'm not sure about the details of the religion (I work off of Nick Brooke's speculative work). I'm assuming that they're sorta Malkioni at least, however. All of the official stuff I've seen say they are. Is it the inclusion into the Lunar religion - the association with another otherworld - that pushes them into the Infidel category?

Neat stuff. Very much looking forward to the book.

Mike

Get in the mood for Valentine's Day. View photos, recipes and more on your Live.com page.
http://www.live.com/?addTemplate=ValentinesDay&ocid=T001MSN30A0701