Re: Re: New guy with a few questions

From: Ivan Sorensen <runequester_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 20:23:33 -0800

Thanks a lot guys, for all your great help. I definately understand things better now. Once I've chewed through the animist and wizardry chapters, Im sure I'll have lots of questions about that as well.

I do have one other question. If I make a character that is, say, a duck or troll, I get the species abilities as keywords. Am I right to understand that these cannot then be improved (being keywords, but of varying ratings) ?
Also, would a non human have a homeland still, or is their species their "home" ?

Thanks
Ivan