Re: Making players afraid for their characters

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 16:23:32 -0400

I've done that somewhat, although not always so explicitly.

More a question of sounding out the broad lines of the social contract at the table.

I have always been open to players suggesting what they are putting at risk and working with that. I've not always told them exactly what the consequences of failure might be (in fact, I usually don't) but I will sometime take something off the table so they don't worry about it.

LC