Re: Re: Tricky situations List

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 16:59:44 -0400

I am so giving a sidekick that ability in the future.  *grin*

I think the "AP loss means followers go down" idea isn't fixed in stone in the book, IIRC. It doesn't always make sense anyway (in a dance competition, or an argument or something). Also, I tend to shy away from the idea that AP lets you get mechanical advantages like taking away an ability or somesuch.

Otherwise, what is the use of an unrelated action?

Also, just in the simple fighting case, if your scholar has a warrior bodyguard follower and there is a fight scene and the scholar is using the warrior's ability, it may make more sense sometimes for the scholar to go down and the warrior fight over the fallen body of her master than for the warrior to go down and the scholar fight on.

LC