RE: Re: Making players afraid for their characters

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:57:30 -0600

>From: "Mandacaru" <samclau_at_...>
>
>Interesting thoughts from various people on the danger factor. Mike
>makes the useful distinction between fear of losing the character and
>of the character losing something valuable. (He once did a total party
>kill with a weasel so I'm not sure we should trust him ;-) )

Er, that was a ferret. And it was Rolemaster. The game where, as a friend of mine once put it, "Choleric barmaids accidentally kill veteran warriors with casual backhanded slaps." So...

:-)

Mike

Rates near 39yr lows! $430K Loan for $1,399/mo - Paying Too Much? Calculate new payment
http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-18226&moid=7581