Re: Re: Tricky situations List

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:05:35 -0600

>From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
>
>I've never yet encountered it, but I can think of all
>sorts of situations where I might. Yes, good point.
>The whole idea that if the hero takes penalty X, all
>followers get one level worse, possibly needs looking
>at.

IIRC, if a follower doesn't lend AP, but just aguments, then he's not affected by this. Something like that. I always have to look it up. But the point is that basically I give the player the choice of which mechanic to use, and by which they choose to use, the player decides if they're risking the follower or not in the current contest.

Mike

Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office Live! http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/