Re: Re: Tricky situations List

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 21:21:32 +0000 (GMT)

> LC (after Andy):
> > > Cases where the hero wants to protect one or
> more of there
> followers after the follower has gotten involved in
> the contest. So
> the hero could die but the follower could live.
> >
> > That's an interesting one. I don't think I've
> ever encountered it.
>
> Actually, this is an area where I think it ould be
> interesting to have
> the hero go down (excuse my French) but the follower
> remain standing in an extended contest.

I've never yet encountered it, but I can think of all sorts of situations where I might. Yes, good point. The whole idea that if the hero takes penalty X, all followers get one level worse, possibly needs looking at.

(I write stories. I try to make sure what happens in those stories obeys HQ rules. My usual heroine has "loyal to followers" as one of her highest abilities...)

All New Yahoo! Mail � Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html