Re: Tricky situations List

From: Mandacaru <samclau_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 21:55:53 -0000

Perhaps it is the system of "wounds" which needs examining, in conjunction with the danger factor issue?

Beside the levels of victory wounds, there are the losing abilities wounds, although I can only think of the temporary loss of a sidekick in an EC and the temporary loss of an object which might occur due to the story.

Might there be mileage in loss of abilities or groups of abilities as "wounds"? Loss of a keyword? That could be quite fun actually, if it makes any sense at all. Crippling them with massive negative modifiers might make sense.

You are fighting, using something from your warrior keyword as your main ability, you get creamed. Anything from that keyword is at -75%

Is Simon quaking in his boots?

Maybe not, and maybe my idea is a hill of c£*p, but perhaps there is something more interesting to do with the wounds...?

Sam.