Re: Re: QW - How many augments (to Mr Laws)

From: Kevin McDonald <kpmcdona_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 08:31:03 -0400

I treat all keywords as if they were Affinities - only one ability can be used per keyword in a single contest. The use of the main ability counts as the use for that keyword, so you don't have fifteen combat augments coming from the "Warrior" keyword. This system pushes the use of augments to secondary and/or unique abilities, which helps add color to the game.

~Kevin McD