Re: Temporarily Joining a Hero Band

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 08:08:23 -0000

I'm with Paul here.

In fact, as the narrator, if the story went along the lines of the the players join a Hero Band temporarily, then I may well not require a HP spend, especially if its clear that its very temporary. Perhaps the hero's are joining a local hero band to bolster the numbers against a particular threat, that once dealt with will allow the Hero's to leave with thanks.

In fact the HP would be better spent in gaining a relationship to the Heroband/ community, but that would be a directed HP given at the end of the session/adventure. In my game anyway. YGWV.

Regards
Rob