Re: HQ2 runes and wizardy question

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 16:35:16 -0000

> I was under the impression all Gloranthans had a link to runes. Yes,
> becoming an "initiate" of a god gives you access to the rune in an
> active way that is theist magic, but I was under the impression
> everyone had three runes they were linked to - one of each type. Sort
> of part and parcel of the mortal condition.

That was my understanding, too - although Jeff has now clarified that one can gain extra runes after initiation, to bring your total up to more than three. I see no obvious reason why this wouldn't apply to wizards as well, although their means of using those runes is, of course, different.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/