Re: Where will we find the characteristics of the runes?

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 16:53:44 -0000

"markmohrfield":

> > No, you cannot hold two elemental runes simultaneously under the

>>new

> > HQ2 rules. However, your cult might have some special ability to
>>use

> > one rune to control some limited aspect of another. Zorak Zoran
> > cultists can use the Darkness Rune to gain some limited powers
>>over
> > Fire (basically this is a very watered down Heroquest ability).

There are only two cults in the first three Lords of the West books that have connections with more than one element. Both do more or less what ZZ does in the example above (and one of them doesn't formally have any elemental runes at all). For example, the Yarilites use the Air rune to gain limited powers over Darkness.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/