RE: Re: DnD4e to HQ2 (was Greetings)

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 13:32:20 +0100

I honestly have no idea where you get this impression from. I assume you stopped reading too soon, like before you reached the actual god write-ups. Did you even see the bit about feats? I mean, it's a dead giveaway isn't it, at that point?!

>From my reading, the runes are not the most important thing. They are
interesting and good for lots of fun play though. Repeatedly in the book (and its Companion), stories are shown to be the most important thing. This is prevalent in the given understanding of how the people relate to their gods and in how to use HQ2 (as a mechanism to help in story creation).