Donadar's Illusions

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 22:00:49 +0100

This is a question about Illusions, and specifically Ian Thomson's Donadar cult writeup from the Glorantha website. Given that my Spirit Talker is either busy or dead in the Malia bit of the Spirit World, I'm working on another character...

The Illusion affinity consists of the Feats: Create Sound, Create Form, Create Movement. Now, I know of course that this writeup isn't official, but I'm trying to work out how to use these Feats to create an Illusory creature. Do I need all three for a mobile, audible, visible illusion? Must they be cast separately, or can they be combined, and if so, how? Does Form cover touch as well as vision? Or is Form touch and Movement vision?

Now, if anyone can suggest a better set of feats for an Illusion Affinity (and how to use them), fine. I think these work, but need a bit of working out as above.

Wulf