Re: TR: Multiple subcult question

From: Jeff <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 03:52:49 -0000

> Thunderous, you would be in the same boat 2 Aspects, 2 Subcults, 50%
> worship. What happens, though, if you are a real weirdo and want to
be

The more common case is to be Aspect + Subcult + (other subcults) without another aspect. Just so you know... =)

> initiated to Hedkoranth and Helamakt Adventurous? I assume it would
be 40%:
> 10% Communal, 20% Aspect/Subcult, and 10% for the last Subcult. You
would

Nope. 10% communal, 20% aspect + first subcult + 20% for another subcult that DOES NOT MATCH THE ASPECT WORSHIPPED. Helamakt and Hedkoranth are both Thunderous Aspect Subcults.

> be getting bad magical results, but it might be worth it (weirdo).
Unless
> there is a time penalty for being so odd about how you worship your
god.

Going off to other, stranger temples and taking longer to get the sacrifices right.

> >...it would look like my timesheet at work! (3.75 hours per week
> >Helemakt, 11.75 to Orlanth Adventurous.... And 3.75 to Torvald
> >Meldekbane)
>
> Perhaps this is why double devotion is outlawed. The devotee's
> worship roster would look like the billing sheets for a Celestial
> bureaucrat, and Orlanth would smite the devotee out of habit....

It would be divine double dipping devotion and we all know that being Generous is a kingly virtue, greedy-guts!

Jeff