Re: Re: Leaving the hero plane

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 18:10:50 +0000

On Fri, 23 Mar 2001 17:43:39 -0000, "Jeff" <jeff.kyer_at_...> wrote:

>Its been stated in frequently and in numerous places that heroquests
>become easier as they are repeated. I would think this would apply
>more to commonly used cultural events such as initiations and annual
>ceremonies than anything heroes come up with -- which are usually
>quests performed in extremis or dire need.

 So people writing Initiation HQ should lower the barrier strength, both ways? I don't mind, but from the description in TR, the entry to and exit from all HW are the same - flying to Kero Fin, then to Orlanth's hall, or back. Just doesn't seem to me you can weaken such a 'routine' flight for one HQ and not them all, as the differences in HQ appear mainly within ( or through the back door of) Orlanth's hall, NOT in the journeys either way.

Wulf