Dual Magic Keywords

From: stephen.royle_at_...
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 14:24:43 -0000

I recently asked about a second keyword, what about a second magical keyword?
A character in my campaign Heldamar Blue Face is a devotee of Helamakt Adventurous (HA) and Vanganth Thunderous (VT). By the way don't ask why he chose these concotions, it's a long story and you have to know the player :-)
Now he gets Combat, Movement affinities and two storm feats from HA which I said were at 17.
>From VT he gets Flight and Wind affinities and a movement feat which I
said were at 13.
But what happens to the feats, do they go into the corresponding affinities? If so at what skill level are they? If the two HA storm feats go into the VT storm affinity do they drop the 13 or does the whole affinity go up to 17. Or should I just make both magical keywords 17?

Thanks to anybody who answers.

Steve