Re: House Rules for Devotion and Cult Secrets

From: Neil Smith <neil_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 20:46:18 +0100

Michael Schwartz wrote:

> There are four requirements to qualify as a Devotee:

<snip>

> fourth, play
> through a "deeper initiation" heroquest and pay three Hero Points (six
> for an unplayed heroquest). Feats can then be purchased normally (as per
> HERO WARS, p. 32).

<Shameless plug>
There are two examples of this kind of quest on my website. In response to reading about one, a player wrote:

    I do NOT squeal!!! Though, on reflection, I     do remember something of the sort happening.... <gggg>

    I'd forgotten quite how much fun that was - thank you for running it!

What is she talking about? Read the testimonial at

http://home.freeuk.net/wimp/roleplaying/cleansed-one.html

to find out.

STOP PRESS! Do Praxians eat babies? All is revealed at

http://home.freeuk.net/wimp/roleplaying/shaman.html

</Shameless plug>

Neil