RE: Yinkin ?

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 23:40:05 +0100

Jeff wrote:

> > One of my players has expressed an interest in Yinkin. Does anyone know
> > of any sources of info or background on him ?

> There's some material on Yinkin in the www.glorantha.com (the research
> library) website but its a bit sketchy. If you can find some of the
> back-issues of Tales of the Reaching Moon (someone here can tell you the
> more useful issues) or get a copy of King of Sartar, there's more
> information there.

Tales #18 (the Sartar Special) includes a RQ cult writeup for Yinkin and Odayla. There is a Yinkin myth ("Yinkin the Shepherd") on my website, take the URL below and follow the "Gloranthan Folktales" link. There are several Yinkin appearances in the computer game "King of Dragon Pass".

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_...> Nick