Fog of war

From: Sims, Darren <Darren.Sims_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 16:24:20 -0000

Greetings and Salutations
2002-03-30-1400.

Thunder Rebels page 129.
"Fog upon and from the sea is Iphara, often called the Murder Fog because it
stifles breath and obscures all sight... Iphara's fogs often creep onto the land, and only their lack of rain distinguishes them from Heler clouds."
"Huraya is a gentle spirit who rises from rivers and lakes... Her mists
usually rise in the morning and by midday are gone as she hides from the sun."
I was wondering how to use fog as a magical entity as Iphara does not seem appropriate for the use I envisioned. I was hoping to use in my game on bank holiday Monday, a thick fog to surround the Heroes as zombies come out of the gloom at them. I was going to use the fog just as a scene setter, to make the grove the heroes wondered into a bit more scarier and to impair their vision. Would there be a fog-daimone? Something like a Urothtrorol or a anti-Umbroli?
Is there another way? I know that Delecti uses a Daughter of Engizi to make his fogs in the Marsh but Huraya does not seem malevolent for my purposes. Iphara causes fog upon the sea, too far away as the attack happens in the highlands of Eaglecock Hills and will only effect a small area. Iphara also comes across as a wide fog bank that puts the whole land into white stillness not an isolated incident. Thanks for any help.

Cheers,
Darran Sims.
Assembly Rooms Duty Manager.
 E-mail- Darren.Sims_at_....

''Fiat justitria ruat coelum''

The views expressed in this email are personal and may not necessarily reflect those of Derby City Council, unless explicitly stated otherwise

This email, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you should not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses. However, we cannot accept liability for viruses that may be in this e-mail. We recommend that you check all e-mails with an appropriate virus scanner.

www.mimesweeper.com