Re: Greg's Comments

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 01:56:54 -0000

> Look at it this way: amidst every human society are born people
who are,
> for one reason or another, over the top as far as personality
goes. Crazed
> people, psychopaths, chronic liars and lovers of harm, stupid
drunks to
> name some common aberrations.
> Heortling society makes a place for those unusual people to live
within
> their society. Rather than reforming or condemning, they accept it
within
> the accepted boundaries of some social control.

YGMV. An casual idea. Any offence.

Did you have any intention to convert RQ into CoC or Stormbringer style horror rather than "heroic" RPG?

How about Long illiteracy Era after ignorance and south barbarians win?

How will Orkarla the Black die tragically in LBQ path? How did Helden die in the Battle Field?

Humakti embodies the Spirit of Glorantha from my (temporal?) warped POV... And we can enjoy watching by how whimsical and unreliable gods manipulating innocent people...and die in mad and despair tragedically (and heroicly....)

Again, your glorantha may varied.

TI