Re: Uroxi sense Chaos-tainted/marked ?

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:47:09 -0000

Peter Larsen :

>I'll agree here, but assuming the Char-Un do rape on a
>regular basis, there has to be some reason why they are not all
Broos
>by now.

Probably they don't all rape regularly. They don't flinch from it when they get the chance, but I doubt it's a day-in, day-out chore for the average Char-Un warrior. I realy don't think social acceptance by other Char-Un has much to do with it.

>What's the solution? Get the chief to ritually purify himself in
>some way, I suppose, or channel that Hate through a subcult whose
>hero shows how to Hate the Lunars without becoming a monster.

And the way is - treat them like human beings*. I don't see how an 'Orlanth Rex Seal Of Approval' is going to change any act from being moraly corrupt to being Okay. Even the gods can be corrupted.

Simon Hibbs