newbie to Hero Wars

From: Viktor Haag <vhaag_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:04:34 -0500

Hello,

I've known about RuneQuest and Glorantha for some time (although I'm far from an expert on the latter), and am quite new to Hero Wars (soon to be HeroQuest). But I'm going to be starting up a campaign very soon (perhaps two), and have some questions about the resources already in my collection:

  I don't mind doing the work myself, but it would seem silly for   me to do it if someone has already gone to the trouble and made   it available on the 'net somewhere.

Thanks for your patience in answering questions that I'm sure have been asked and answered before.

--
Viktor Haag : Software & Information Design : Research In Motion
                              +--+