Re: Gloranthan Ghettos / Gloranthan Visions

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 22:10:50 +1100

What is the thing I miss **most** in current Glorantha?

The wide-eyed zaniness and humour, often piled on in equal amounts with sense of open-eyed wonder and insight.

It hasn't gone away completely, but its getting harder to find in official publications. It was that mix of gaming humour and simultaneous seriousness that first attracted me to Glorantha, just as much as the detail and the inspiration of Greg's vision.

It's something that perhaps we need to encourage each other in pursuing.

John