Re: That Hot Tin Roof Again

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 22:37:09 +1200

At 11:28 AM 3/23/03 +0100, you wrote:

>We can assume that these particular 3rdEB
>cultists are *Bluesmiths*, that they control
>the Tin mine, the solar connection between
>the metal and the Sky fits perfectly, and the
>economic importance of such a Band is
>perfectly clear (not so in the late 70s !!).

We could assume this but I prefer not to. The 3EB folks have no obvious talent in tin and their sole trick is to make animal heads for pommels.

I think it better to have the stories of each of the inhabitants as separate from each other as possible, so as to maximize their odd nature with each other as well as their neighbours. Stories about the Tin Inn should involve Buslter the Brewer rather than somebody else.

--Peter Metcalfe