Re: re. (Now I have some questions)

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 17:03:34 -0000

Play nice, Jane.

Viktor's asked questions about running his game - something the list was set up to handle. So, strangely enough, I think its fairly relevant - as long as it doesn't turn into quote/counterquote/more obscure quote/counter quote/ad nausem.

> Since she's going to be a major figure in adventures
> in the future, I'd avoid either inventing your own
> stuff or using pre-HW sources, if I were you. I have a
> suspicion that a *lot* more detail is still to come.

Its my understanding that there's a fair bit on Kallyr in Distant Thunder (or whatever its called this week).

Maybe Greg will give us a sneak prewview at the Kallyr stuff...? Just so we're all on the right page. It seems important to a lot of folks.

Jeff