Re: Question(s)

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 14:54:54 -0000

Below is my current condition (Not always):

> If you were new to Glorantha, and wanted to start a campaign for
people who have had no exposure to Glorantha, but had access to all published Gloranthan settings (official or unofficial),

> 1) Which one, if any, would you choose?

Hmmm, perhaps, Dorastor and Lords of Terror. Storm Bull and Uz. Maybe after that go back to good old Sartar.

(BTW, I don't like Tales #18 attitude to Urox....)

> 2) If you chose NOT to go with a previously-established Gloranthan
setting, which non-published area would you go with?

I agree with Nick's opinion, because I got my copy of ILH-1 today... My reaction:
?
!

Thank you, Mark, Wesley and Martin! You are great!

TI