Re: Lunar Trickster Deities

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 07:01:48 -0000

Some of examples without any references:

Rakenveg: Trickster God of Dara Happa, Carrot and Hare. Daak: Stranger, Murderer, and Outlaw in Pelanda. Danfive Xaron: Criminal, Penitent, one of Seven Mothers.

But these are all outlaws in each of Religious Structure above, though heortlings tend to abuse tricksters and (relatively?) good at to do so, they tolerate a space for them in a certain  level.

But Imperials don't tolerate such "trickster bond", as worshipper  of thief gods or chaos gods, majority of society are eager to kill all of them as soon as they catch such ill-wretched existence.

(Danfive Xaron is penitent, and they are no longer "outlaws" though formerly so.)

TI