Lunar Trickster Deities

From: jessedn_at_...
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 05:42:25 -0000

One of my players in my impending Lunar campaign has expressed an interest in playing a trickster character.

>From my readings I haven't really noticed any deities that would be
appropriate for a trickster in a Lunar pantheon. I suppose its possible for one to worship Rufelza or the Lunar Way but none leaps out like Eurmal (?) does for the Orlanthi.

Does anyone have any suggestions in this particular matter?

The deity doesn't neccessarily have to be a "Lunar" deity but could just as easily be from one of the Empire's member cultures.

I am aware that I could just create a new Lunar hero-cult or deity, but I would prefer to check out existing deities before following such a route.

Jesse Dean