Re: What to Get?

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 22:39:31 -0000

wrote:> --- In HeroQuest-RPG_at_yahoogroups.com, David Dunham <david_at_a...> wrote:
> > I was updating my web site recently, and noticed that Nick
Brooke's
> > excellent answer to the question, "if I have the RuneQuest
rules,
> > what should I buy next?"
> > <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/recommendation.html>
needed
> > updating.
> >
> > So, "if I have the HeroQuest rules, what should I buy next?"
> >
> > Please confine your answer to products in print (or at least
those
> > published for Hero Wars -- it's probably reasonable to say you
> should
> > track down Barbarian Adventures

Too right. And everything else. I have yet to get a duff supplement out of Issaries. I feel like I did way beack when the RQ2 box sets were coming out! Except this time I can afford to buy them because I'm not a school kid. And anothe great thing is that because of the internet, stuff I missed I have been able to find via the web.

I tracked down a shop in Oxford, England that had Barbarian Adventures and Orlanth is Dead. I think they had a few.

Regards
Rob