RE: Re: Greetings and Felicitations

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 07:40:38 +0100

> Hi Graham. (Something's wacky with the list, I'm not getting all of
> these in my email it seems.)

Same here. Not just this list, though, Yahoo in general is playing games at the moment :(

> I was actually talking about how lokarnos isn't like a big
> sourcebook,
> where you can just look something up. As I am learning, that's mostly
> because Glortantha doesn't have such a lovely and complete codex. :)

True!

Try Lokarnos as your first port of call, then Google.

And when you find a link through Google that wasn't in Lokarnos, ask one of the nice Lokarnos moderators how you post a "story" to Lokarnos so as it have it in there, too.