Ducks v Baboons in Milton Keynes

From: neil_wimp <neil_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:07:55 -0000

All,

The Milton Keynes Roleplaying Club is pleased to announce that we will be running John Hughes's excellent scenarios "Beak No Evil" and "Bad Boon Rising." These are two linked scenarios and the game involves two teams of five players (each with their own GM), one playing a bunch of Sartarite Duck freedom-fighers, the other playing a troop of Lunar Baboon soldiers. For about half to two-thirds of the time the groups are separate, and they're together for the remainder.

The game should take around 4-5 hours to play out. It's mostly tabletop, but there will be some freeform elements to it too, so you can channel your inner baboon. More details of the scenarios are on John's Questlines website at http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/DvB/

The plan is for to take place on a weekend afternoon one day of 6/7/13/14 November. The timetable will be something like an optional a pub lunch first, play the game for the afternoon, and then retire to a pub afterwards to depressurise over a beer. We'll play the game in a local hall (in Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK); players will be expected to pick up their share of the hall cost.

If you're interested, please let me know off-list at neil _at_ wimp.freeuk.com , and let me know which day you prefer.

Ta,

Neil.