Re: Fearing Dragons

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 21:27:28 +0000

Stephen Tempest:

>Perhaps once on the Sky Ship, you can never voluntarily leave it?

Evidently this doesn't apply if happen to be Aldryami, though :)

I'm not going to reply to the bulk of your comments in detail, because I don't think that would achieve much. However, I will say that I think it would require some radical re-working of the scenario to get them to work. Which is probably about the same as I'd say for 'Battle of Iceland' - it's a great idea, now let's see if we can construct a scenario that makes use of it...

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic