Me not as biased as thought?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 20:30:40 -0000

> [Kallyr]'s popular.
> With players and narrators as well as Gloranthans. (I leave
> my PCs out of the equation here - we know I'm biased!)

Since then I've thought through the last few PCs I've been running, and realised that I'm a lot less biased than I'd imagined.

The morocanth has never heard of her.

The young Pentan has heard a few mentions, and would probably be generally in favour if she knew more (if she was a HQ character, her highest ability would be "hates Lunars", and she's working towards Vingan initiation).

The Darjiini has probably heard of her, since she's just left the Lunar army and is now based in Sartar - I doubt if her impressions are favourable.

The last HQ Vingan I ran had heard of her, had even seen her once, and can't stand her.
(we pass over the two Vingan PCs I generated for Rob for RHQN purposes for reasons he'll understand!)

A Pavis Issaries type I used to run had met her, had even learnt a Vingan spell from her (RQ again), and was so impressed that she didn't even remember her name :)

Only the Humakti is in favour at all - she's met her, even worked directly for her in the past, reluctantly likes her, and thinks she's completely untrustworthy. Which by Humakti standards, anyone with an Ambush ability that high is, of course. To balance her, there's a Sidekick who's anti (again, for good reason), and a more experienced NPC who's so anti-Kallyr that if they meet up again someone's going to end up dead and I make no bets on who.

*I* like her. *I'm* biased. My PCs seem to disagree. The case for the defence rests.