Re: Ideas needed...

From: parental_unit_2 <parental_unit_2_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 18:35:48 -0000

> 3) The Odaylan is a bit more of a problem.

In another game, I'm playing a female Yinkini. Yinkin is the god of alynxes (shadow cats), and the Yinkin cult teaches magic for hunting, but also for "sensuality" (with feats like Seduce and Feel No Guilt). My character is in a subcult that teaches spying as well. An important role for Yinkini appears to be as companions to Orlanthi, echoing Yinkin's close companionship with Orlanth.

So the Yinkini hunter might fit in better with the other two characters than an Odaylan, especially if high-level intrigue and politics are going to be important. The character might be a hunter-turned-spy, or a a "cleaner" (see _La Femme Nikita_) that an Orlanthi chief calls in from the forests when he has a real problem that has to be handled quietly.

Rob