Re: Heortling data from Enclosure

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 14:57:46 EDT

>Hello !
>Did someone read "Under the Red Moon" during tentacles X ?
>If so, what are you thinking about it ?
>thanks

Hi All,

 Reading it still and consequently about to run a Lunar game set in Mirin's Cross. I really like it, I am a Keyword fan (although others aren't I know) so it is that section that appeals the most. Loads of funky new cults and occupations that add atmosphere. There is some really cool stuff on illumination a good section on Relgion and Empire, which has details on the Lunar Army, Field Schools of Magic, Government etc. The Lunar Way section covers how to be a Lunar worshipper, covering details of Ordinate, Novitiates, Moon Eye and Lunar Consorts (Divine Companions). The stuff on mixed magic is understandable, and doesn't slow play down. There is a write up of the Crimson Bat, a Lunar Calendar, Moon Boats and details of the Lunar phases. Its all pretty damn fine  fodder.

Simon