Dragon Pass

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 23:25:21 +0100 (BST)

> Dragon Pass
> (http://www.glorantha.com/products/1502.html) was
> written
> to provide exactly this kind of summation of
> material into a playable form. ...

> BTW here is an important secret. Many of the
> references to myths and
> legends referred to there, don't come from some
> obscure supplement
> they were made up for that supplement. We want you
> to fill the details in within your own games. ..

And many of them come from people's games, where those have been chronicled or otherwise had background made available, or are references to things detailed on people's websites or in limited-copy fan publications. So again, it's worth asking if you want to know more about something.

All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html