Re: Re: Keywords only, or additional list of abilities?

From: L C <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 18:02:08 -0500

  John Machin wrote:

> With all due respect, the authors/designers are frequently the worst
> people
> to ask about useability in my experience. I am sure that things make a
> great
> deal of sense to you, and that you are able to articulate any confusion on
> the part of your players with very little effort.

And, to be fair, until you or I have actually read the book, it's probably worth holding back criticism on questions of usability. I suspect, personally, that you and I have similar views on this, but I do think that is the sort of thing I can't judge in advance of seeing what we actually DO have.

LC