RE: Re: Campaign characters

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruce_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 13:09:11 +0100

On Wednesday, April 25, 2001 12:39 PM, Charles Corrigan [SMTP:glorantha_at_...] wrote:

> > How does this effect Lunar 'justice'. All Orlanthi may believe he
> > now has no kin and any Lunar use of magic maybe not tell them who
> > his family members are, but do the Lunars have no other means of
> > finding this out?
>
> In our game, the Sambari tribe took the blame for the offence caused
> by the player heroes attacking - and failing to kill or even hurt - a
> party of Lunar officials.

Jonrik's particular individual crime had been his involvement, long before this event and while he was a member of a Dundealos tribe warband, in the killing of a Lunar tax collector. Retribution had already been exacted for that against the Dundealos, but the Lunars were using it as leverage and provocation against his new kin in the Sambari.

Our failure to hurt the Lunar officials was very embarrassing. Especially as that was why everyone got outlawed. :)

Regards,

Bruce