RE: Re: Campaign characters

From: Richard, Jeff <jeff.richard_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 08:48:06 -0700

>Come to think of it, the Riskland Campaign would be a great place

>showcase the new pacifistic Orlanth Allfather cults and show
players

>how hard it is to be a farmer in Glorantha.

For what it is worth, I am not running a Riskland Campaign. Further, it appears that the Talastari may be more pastoral than their Sartarite counterparts. For my measure, the Seattle Farmers' Varmandi campaign does a pretty good job at illustrating how hard it is to be a farmer.

>I wonder how different the Orlanth cults of Bilini are from the
>Sartarite/Heortland model displayed in Thunder Rebels. Or has that
>already been asked?

They are similar enough to be classed as "Orlanthi" and different enough that they are not Heortlings. How's that for an answer? A fuller answer is part of the reason for the campaign.

Jeff