Re: Subjective Glorantha [MODERATOR]

From: janjero_at_...
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 11:50:53 -0000

> Please can any interested participants either take it to the
Digest,
> or to private mail. Preferably the latter.
>
> Regards, Nick
> HeroWars Moderator
>
> * (Actually, most people wish it didn't happen there, either. But
> that's beside the point. It is, at least, "on-topic" for the GD)

I agree: I'm not currently addicted... err... attached/addressed/registered to the GD, _but_ in the 4 months I have been reading the HeroWars list, I feel that the GD is regarded like a sort of Trash-can or "Refugium Pecatorum". This is my perception, mind it, not that I intend to flame anybody!!!

Perhaps we should be a little bit gentler in this list's regard of the Glorantha Digest.

I hope to be clear; the above is a difficult concept to convey in a foreign language.

Ciao,
Gian