Trainers probs

From: kentcave <kentcave_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 06:57:11 -0000

Actually, I have been spending like hours, testing "all" 3 of the trainers and the treasures one too, but.. none of them work in my v1.7 games!

Everytime I enter numbers into the slot provided in front of the F button, they will reset and if we press the F reeze button, the numbers in the game didnt change at all. I tested it by changing the numbers and freezing of the cows, and then slaughter them, passing a turn.. but nothing happens, the amount of the cows still decrease.

Pressing the 4 treasures buttons didnt change anything in my game too. The mood and resetting of date and also the age of nobles didnt change too, on all 4 trainers.

Perhaps the problem is with virtual memory, meaning it works in your game, yet for other people games, the value is different?

I really hope.. its only in my game that it wont works, cause if it works in others games, then it will bring enjoyment to "specific" people who might otherwise been burned out already.

Thanks and please.. the others that had tested it, share your experiences.

Oh yeah, I just encountered the floods and Salmon Man events again.. bring tears to my eyes, as I had never succeed in the quest, even now hehe.